Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Follow up with Gabriella's neurosurgeon


Monday was the follow-up appointment to check her brain again by ultrasound. Gabriella's ventricles are still stable if not a little smaller and still she is showing no signs of pressure on her brain!!! And again we received the news of NO SHUNT NEEDED! The neurosurgeon said he still does not think she will ever need a shunt!! :) We will go back for another follow up in 3 months but until then the neurosurgeon said "I'm diggin' it" lol. I LOVE our neurosurgeon! So life goes on as usual, Gabriella is going back and forth with sleeping at night and then wanting to play at 2am. It's cute sometimes and then sometimes I am super exhausted but either way I prepare to have a few toys ready for her just in case she does wake up wanting to play. She's sleeping much more sound now too now that she is off of the caffeine medication. I sure hated that medicine but it did do wonders for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment