Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter to my little munchkin

Dear Miss Gabriella Lena Grace Mommy loves you more than you could ever know!! I pray that God keeps you close and watches over you now and forever! There are so many things I want to say to you and so much that I want to teach you, maybe I'm just being impatient but boy do I want to meet you even as I sit here and write this to you! I want you to know I will do all that I can to protect you and guide you to the best of my ability! I would give my life for you and I haven't even met you yet :) and although I have not yet met you, I am already 100% and completely in love with you and have never felt a love like this! I thank God every single day for blessing me with you!! I love you and I pray you are here in my arms on the 29th! I am anxiously awaiting as is everyone in the family!! We love you little one! Love Always and Forever!!! Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment