Friday, February 24, 2012

More Frustration!!

So waiting until the 29th of February to deliver my little precious baby isn't bad I am ok with it especially if it means her lungs will be strong! And just when I thought things could not possibly get any more frustrating my doctor's office called me this morning stating there was a conflict to be delivered by MY OB on wednesday! So my choices were either wait until Friday and have my OB deliver me or allow one of his colleagues deliver me, one in which I have never met or even seen! I want Gabriella to get her surgery ASAP and its super frustrating to keep waiting so I just said forget it I will let a colleague do it. Someone online told me if he can cut and sew then thats all that matters lol. She's right. The receptionist in the office said the OB that will deliver me is great and he's a senior partner so if she had to choose she'd go with him. So thats what I am doing. Trusting a stranger to cut my open and take out my little princess. God will be with me so I know Im still in good hands! Cannot wait for February 29th!!  It will be a huge relief to finally meet little miss Gabriella!!

 
This is one of my very first ultrasounds of my little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment